UPDATE: Concrete work will start Wednesday, August 5th, weather permitting. All vehicles need to be moved from the community parking lots by 7am and can return to the lot after 7pm. Updated schedule is below.
The Board of Directors has contracted Finley Asphalt & Concrete to:
- Power wash the fire lanes for new paint
- Repair the broken concrete curbs
- Repair tripping sidewalk hazards
- Pavement of the community roads
- Re-striping the parking lot
Please review the map below, for specific dates & locations. Please note the following:
- Vehicles DO NOT need to be moved for fire lane power washing, as vehicles should not be parked on the fire lanes.
- CONCRETE WORK – will require vehicles to be moved from the community parking lot from 7AM-7PM. No parking signs will be installed by Finley on the locations vehicles should not be parking.
- MILLING – Vehicles will need to be moved from 7AM – 7PM.
- PAVING & STRIPING – NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ON THESE DAYS. Please make sure you DO NOT park on the community parking lot.
Vehicles who remain on the community parking lot on days the work will be performed will be subject to TOWING at the risk and expense of the owner.
Keep an eye on your email inbox for additional reminders as dates approach for each phase of the project, or if there are any last minute changes.
All work is pending weather conditions, please check the Association website & your Vantaca portal for updates.
If you have any questions, please contact Dalia Martinez at National Realty Partners (703) 435-3800.
The Board of Directors for Shannon Station HOA has given us permission to use the parking lot located at their pool house, during the paving project. Please park in the perimeter spaces facing the woods, DO NOT PARK in front of the pool house. The pool house is located at 6471 Hunstman Boulevard.
Wednesday Aug 5th – Concrete work across the entire community
- Monday Aug 10th & Tuesday Aug 11th – Milling work on Tiffany Park Ct
- Wednesday Aug 12th – Milling work on Chaney Ct, Field Master Dr, Alexis Ln, Alexis Ct
- Wednesday Aug 12th & Thursday Aug 13th – Paving and striping on Tiffany Park Ct
- Friday Aug 14th – Paving and striping on Chaney Ct, Field Master Dr, Alexis Ln, Alexis Ct
|Field Master Dr||8/5||8/12||8/14|
|Tiffany Park Ct||8/5||8/10 & 8/11||8/12 & 8/13|