Thursday, November 26. 2019… NO TRASH OR RECYCLE collection.
Recycles collected on SATURDAY, November 28
Trash will be collected on MONDAY, November 30
There is no change to the trash or recycle collection the week of Christmas.
New Year’s Collection
There is no change to the trash or recycle collection the week of New Year’s Day.
- Grass clippings and leaves need to be placed in compostable yard waste bags.
- Personal cans may be used, however they need to be marked “Yard Debris”.
- Tree limbs and brush must be no longer than 4-5 feet in length and 3 inches in diameter. These items must be tied with rope or twine in arm length bundles.
- There is a maximum of 10 bags of grass clippings and / or leaves, and 10 bundles of brush per pickup. Additional charges will apply if you would like to schedule an additional removal of these items. Please call American Disposal.
- Items that are bagged and bundled are not to exceed 50lbs.
- Concrete; rocks, mulch, sod and dirt are not accepted.
Additionally, yard debris collection ends December 24th. Any grass clippings, leaves, limbs, or brush can be placed out with your regular trash on your second collection day of the week. If you have weekly trash service place out with your regular trash on your service day.
Roads and/or areas which are deemed unsafe due to snow or ice will be suspended for collection. If suspension occurs, services will resume on the next regularly scheduled collection day.
- Recycling Material during the Holidays. Due to the heavy volume of items being shipped this year, we ask that recycling boxes be broken down to fit inside your container. If you have heavy volume, space your recycling material out between several different collection days.
- On make-up days, crews come through neighborhoods earlier than normal, please make sure items are at curbside the night before