Winter is coming, and along with it comes snow.
The KMV IV HOA has arranged for the removal of snow from common areas under the following guidelines.
- The area covered is along Alexis Ct, Alexis Ln, Fieldmaster Dr (2 courts), Chaney Ct, Tiffany Park Ct.
- All paved driving lanes and parking areas that are not obstructed by parked vehicles will be plowed once there is an accumulation of at least 2 inches
- All common sidewalks will be cleared and treated once there is an accumulation of at least 3 inches
- Snow removal/plowing will continue periodically as long as the snow keeps accumulating
- Salt/sand will be used as the contractor/HOA agree it’s needed
Just to be safe, please ensure that pets have their feet wiped after walking on treated surfaces, or have them wear booties
- You are responsible for the sidewalk on your property that leads to/from common sidewalks.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.